Brake Disc in SLIDE Design for Rohloff Hubs, SRAM Guide compatible, 4-Hole
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-3 Workdays
Order number: RL160-Slide
- Order number: RL160-Slide
MTB Brake Disc in SLIDE Design for Rohloff Speehub • hardened version • AVID / SRAM Guide / Centerline compatible
➔ available sizes: Ø160 mm, Ø180 mm
From now on, all slide-design brake discs are glass bead blasted. This finishing treatment reduces the breaking-in time of the brake discs, rounds off all sharp edges caused by production and gives the brake disc an even better look.
- optimal cooling by perforated braking area, developed for downhill use
- function optimized, symmetrical arrangement of design elements
- compatible with all standard brake systems
- increased service life by reducing wear on hardened versions - torsion resistance than disc rotors from other manufacturers
- Brake disc listed as a recommended tuning accessory at Rohloff AG
- Ø160 mm = 142g
- Ø180 mm = 165g
Information for the heat treatment:
For additional stability and strength, all our disc brakes are heat treated. During this process, basic strength in addition to the resilient properties of the material can be improved. As a result, our discs have a very high level of strength, and visibly lower wear, which gives the discs a longer life! In addition, the risk of bending the disc is reduced, so your disc should stay straighter, longer!
These effects are only visible when the disc is installed correctly, and the brake is used properly.
|Rotor Size:||160mm, 180mm|
|Design:||Slide by ® BrakeSTUFF|
|Standard / Pitch Circle Diameter PCD:||4-hole for Rohloff|
|Material:||High alloy stainless steel ( AISI 420 C)|
|Surface treatment:||Heat treated and precision ground|
|Quantity:||1x Brake Disc|